Sunday 19 February 2012

Non Solo Pizza in Parnell

Non Solo Pizza Parnell Auckland



I almost didn’t suggest going back to Non Solo Pizza after colleagues of mine had dismissed it as “a bit of a meat market”.  But in fact it was a relaxed buzzy atmosphere.  Very nice food and very good service.  They didn’t blink an eye at the presence of 2 children with us – and they enjoyed the food too. 

I had 2 entrees.  First, pesceti marinati which was quite large with bite sized fish fillets marinated in oil, lemon, chilli and parsley.  Second the polpette alla napolitana – which is basically meatballs.  Both were nice.  One of the children had squid rings – which I tried for the very first time.  I can see now why people like them – they don’t taste of anything but the sauce and seasoning.

The wine was overpriced – but this restaurant isn’t alone in that.



If you click the names below you will see what I have said about some other restaurants in Auckland.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers