Wednesday 2 March 2016

Books You Loved: March Edition



It's the first Wednesday in the month again.  So, it's Books You Loved time.

Books You Loved: February was another great collection.  Some reviews that particularly caught my eye were:

jaffareadstoo brought us Behind Closed Doors by B A Paris.  Jo said 'There are two cliches used often in my book reviewing world...' it was unputdownable' and 'will stay with me long after the last page is turned' ....without any shadow of doubt and reviewing cliches notwithstanding, this really is both unputdownable and memorable and I can't enthuse about it enough....'

Elizabeth of Silver's Reviews reviewed The Readers of Broken Wheel Recommend by Katarina Bivald.  I loved this one too.  Elizabeth said 'THE READERS OF BROKEN WHEEL is a gem and a book that is perfect for a change of pace as well as a treasure for any book lover.

I truly enjoyed the small town of Broken Wheel and its quirky, caring residents.  '
 

Novelista Girl by Meredith Schorr was reviewed by Chick Lit Central.  Melissa said 'There was nothing I didn't like about Novelista Girl and I can't wait to read the prequel to Blogger Girl that Meredith has in the works.'

Moonlight over Paris by Jennifer Robson was reviewed by Doing Dewey.  The review said 'I thought this was incredibly well done historical fiction. The characters were engaging and the setting enriched the story.'

Dorothy at The Nature of Things reviewed the latest John Grisham – The Rogue Lawyer. She said 'Grisham's narrative takes off with the power and speed of a locomotive and just continues to gather steam over the next 300 or so pages until he delivers us safely into the station once again.'

Now on to the March collection.  There are no rules other than your post is about a book that you loved.

To add to the list just pop the name of the book (and your name/blog name if you like) into the first Mr Linky box and then copy and paste the url of your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning your links to this Pinboard to make it easier for you to check them out at a glance.

I hope you discover some great books to read – I always do!  Please invite other bookophiles to join in the fun – the more the merrier!


13 comments:

  1. really good book out there to rad, wish I had more hours in a day.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of magic and mystery in Rebel of the Sands along with a touch of romance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted a few. One saved before I can finish it. (#10) Can you remove that one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Carole.

    Lots of good titles for sure last month and looking good for this month.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daring me to hope for the hopeless and believe in the impossible

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out, Carole. I've given you links to three books that I read and loved in February. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Carole, I have linked in my favourite read from the past month; The Romanovs by Virginia Cowles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have read some great books this month including a cookbook so I've included that in the link up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day by Winifred Watson is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really need to play catch up -- it's been great reading lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Carole! Have linked to 3 books over the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave of the month was Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

    Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually posted two links this month - one is the link to my original review of my favorite book for April. The second link is to my revised review of While I Was Gone by Sue Miller. See you all next month! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers