Thursday 17 October 2013

Need Some Inspiration? Try Shakes & Smoothies



I have selected some of the links from Food on Friday: Shakes & Smoothies to give you some inspiration today.

Over 90 drinks were in the collection so there are many more for you to see if you go to the original post or to the Pinboard I made up for them.



Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Shake by So Let's Hang Out


Spinach Pineapple Smoothie by finding time for cooking





Mango Lassi by Chumkie's Kitchen


Delectable Dairy Free Smoothie by Happy Kids, Inc



Carrot Kheer by Great Secret of Life
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Smoothies are so yummy! I need to make them more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the smoothies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice collection thanks Carole for including my post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Carole, for including my recipe for Mango Lassi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feature Carole!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers