Friday 12 January 2018

Food on Friday: January 18




It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

As you can see, there are 4 new themes – Pancakes, Melons, Meatloaf and Meatballs.   

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards –
 
While you can still link up at any time during the month, can I ask that you put one or two dishes for each category in straight away.  This should result in a good number of dishes for us all to explore. 

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

Let's make the first Food on Friday of the year a boomer!



8 comments:

  1. I entered the only ones I have on my website that fit. Hope your Christmas was a great one and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I left two comments a vegetarian "meatball" and a delightful salad with melon relish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your hard work Carol. I've posted my Tabasco Dijon Glazed Lemon Meatloaf Recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, Carole!
    Meatballs have to be one of the best foods ever...
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing everyone the very best in the New Year. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Carole and all!
    Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and that 2018 will be kind to us.
    Hoito Restaurant and its pancakes (#42) are popular attractions in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada. The restaurant has quite a long history. In the 1930s dinner there was 25 cents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy these yummy and different Gingerbread Pancakes.

    Thank you so much, Carole, for all of your support! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers