Friday 8 December 2017

Food on Friday: December 17




It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

As you can see, there are 4 new themes – Holiday Treats, Prawns & Shrimp, Banana and Bread.   

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards –

While you can still link up at any time during the month, can I ask that you put one or two dishes for each category in right away.  This should result in a good number of dishes for us all to explore.  This worked well in November – thanks to all!

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

Let's make the last Food on Friday of the year an even greater one!


9 comments:

  1. I seem to have lots of prawn & banana recipes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be very handy for the holidays! Lots of new ideas. I brought you two banana recipes so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, my recipe could go under Holiday Treats as it is popular year-round, especially in cold weather, but a "must" at the holidays. Can be used as an appetizer or, as the French Canadians do, for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole--just wanted to let everyone know that you can use any candy bars for this pie as Snickers may not be available outside of the US & Canada. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sharing a few holiday treats. Don't have many banana recipes, but I do have a few shrimp ones. I'll share a couple of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy holidays to everyone! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just linked up lots of bread!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excited to see what everyone brings for all these categories! Especially shrimp, I love shrimp but am not good at preparing it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers