Friday 10 November 2017

Food on Friday: November 17




It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

As you can see, there are 4 new themes – Eggs, American Favorites, Vegetarian & Vegan and Desserts.  I have deleted the Pot Luck Category – it wasn't getting much love.

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards – Eggs, American Favorites, Vegetarian & Vegan and Desserts

While you can still link up at any time during the month, can I ask that you put one or two dishes for each category in right away.  This should result in a good number of dishes for us all to explore.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

Let's make November a vintage month for Food on Friday.


16 comments:

  1. I brought you three vegetarian dishes. The moussaka is labor intensive but delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brought something for each category. I really enjoy your parties, thanks so much for including me! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just linked up some desserts, feeling fatter with every post I read and now my sweet tooth is acting up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, my hazelnut roulade is naturally gluten-free, so one most everyone can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to mention an idea given to me by Jean - if you mark my email as Keep as New it'll stay in your inbox as a reminder to add to the collection during the month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite, Carole! I added my layered maple cheesecake, but only put my name in the Your Name box and not the title of the recipe. I might have entered it twice. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added my stuffing for American Favorites =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the invite :) Linked my Kharzi recipe, Arunachal Pradesh Cuisine for the event but entered my name instead of recipe name. Please help to change it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linked to my recipe for chai masala, the Indian way. I entered my blog name instead of the recipe name, though - is there any way I could change that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to trying November's recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Been awhile since I've been here. I added a few dishes. A couple of cakes, a vegetarian, my award winning crab cake recipe and a lovely spicy deviled egg recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linked my recipe for a holiday desert favorite Kugel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Carole, I keep meaning to link up then never find the time - off to remedy that right away ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carole, my Make-Ahead Turkey Gravy and Broth fits the American Favorites category, especially this week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers