Friday 11 August 2017

Food on Friday: August 17



 

Here's August's  Food on Friday.  Each month on the second Friday of the month a new monthly Food on Friday collection will begin. 

As you can see, there are 3 new themes – Cakes, Peas & Beans, and Chicken.  In addition you can add anything else you would like as part of the Pot Luck category.

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards – Cakes, Peas & Beans and Chicken– as well as popping the Pot Luck dishes onto whatever other Pinboards seem most relevant.

The link up will be open for the rest of the month and right up to next month's Food on Friday begins.  You can link in something for each category all at once or over the course of the month – whatever suits.  There will be a reminder post each Friday and some features each Thursday in my Need Some Inspiration series.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

It would be lovely to see you adding things throughout the month!


17 comments:

  1. Carole, what a coincidence! :D But my cake has a lot less sugar in both the cake itself (1 cup instead of 1 2/3 cup) and the frosting. Not important to everyone, but some of us limit our sugar intake. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still hot here in the northern hemisphere LOL. We'll probably see the first lick of autumn in about 2 weeks time. Cheers Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee just made this tasty four-bean salad yet again... perfect no matter which hemisphere you inhabit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chiang Mai Chicken is a little involved, but it's not at all difficult. The flavor is out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole my own version of the old classic chicken Kiev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I messed up the first time and put the name of my website by mistake!! I re-did the link with the name of the post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your winter is coming to an end. Hot and dry here. Looking forward to fall and baking! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for all of these categories, but especially looking forward to seeing what everyone brings for peas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Carole, Thank you so much for the invitation to link up. I'm sorry, I had a late Friday afternoon brain freeze and put my name instead of the recipe at number 27! It's my Blackberry Apple Cake. Not sure if you can change it? I'm sorry to trouble you. Thank you so much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! What a collection of recipes. Awesome. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting another great collection this month, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beans are a great idea - so incredibly versatile! Sharing my Greek Bean Soup recipe - a favorite in our Greek- American family : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by With A Blast, Carole ! I linked my new post - Amish Chicken Casserole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still hot here in the northern hemisphere LOL. We'll probably see the first lick of autumn in about 2 weeks time. Cheers Carole!

    GTA 6 Official Characters

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey there everyone - I have just added some chicken recipes that I have just cooked down here in Australia - if you try them I hope you enjoy. Jo - A Dash Of Flavour.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A little late, but thanks for the reminder, Carole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Carole, thanks for the comment and reminder to come and share! I have left you a chicken BBQ recipe and two bean recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers