Friday 14 July 2017

Food on Friday: July 17





Here's the third month of the revamped Food on Friday concept.  Each month on the second Friday of the month a new monthly Food on Friday collection will begin.  As you can see, this time there are 3 themes – Zucchini, Apples and French Food.  In addition you can add anything else you would like as part of the Pot Luck category.

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards – Zucchini, Apples and French Food– as well as popping the Pot Luck dishes onto whatever other Pinboards seem most relevant.

The link up will be open for the rest of the month and right up to next month's Food on Friday begins.  You can link in something for each category all at once or over the course of the month – whatever suits.  There will be a reminder post each Friday and some features each Thursday in my Need Some Inspiration series.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

It would be lovely to see you adding things every Friday!


13 comments:

  1. Carole, sounds like you and I should trade weather. I would enjoy your cold and you would enjoy my hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. French food = my type of food :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole,
    I made a mistake for #'s 16 and 17 .. can you delete them? sorry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judee - they were lovely dishes - I treated them as potluck. No worries

      Delete
  4. Wow Carole--stay safe in that storm. It was 99 degrees (F) in NYC today, but it's our summer her now in the northern hemisphere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Carole! I always look forward to your Food Friday email xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the offerings this month! I just brought an apple tart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure if I will take part in this but it sure looks and sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could send you some of your 90 degree weather! Instead i brought a few treats. Thanks for hosting! Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bring on the zucchini recipes! I'm so ready to try some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Carole! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the invite to your party! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brought you a salad too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers