Friday 5 May 2017

Food on Friday: Rice & Grains




 On

This week the theme is Rice & Grains!  Any sort of rice, any sort of grain.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance.  The links from the earlier collections are also on that board.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the things you have to share.

11 comments:

  1. Grains - yes please! Thanks Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carole and all!

    The post for Ma’s risotto ( # 14 ) also has a few variation suggestions, as well as a link for a risotto recipe using champagne and truffles. Something for every budget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always feast or famine with me. Plenty to choose from or nothing. This week, plenty. I've added a recipe for Chickpeas, Rice & Currants which has the most divine crisp onions on top. I look forward to joining the link up in its new incarnation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for hosting the round up, Carole! I love me some grains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dishes this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good afternoon Carole, I love rice and grains and I'm always on the look out for new recipes. Have a lovely weekend.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy rice dishes are for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops, I hit enter too fast and didn't get the name of my dish - just my blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to find some new recipes using grains!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers