Friday 10 March 2017

Food on Friday: Pies & Tarts



 ON

I'm hoping for a super collection this week – the theme is a great one – Pies & Tarts! 

To add your pies and tarts, just put the name of the pie/tart together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance.  The links from the earlier collections are also on that board.


10 comments:

  1. I missed last week, hope these offerings make up for it. Thanks for hosting this, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carole and all,

    Winter is hanging on here in Winnipeg, Canada. The blizzard closed the highway for a few days.

    The post for the Tourtière Pie with Cheddar Cheese ( # 15 ) also has a link for a more traditional French Canadian Tourtière, as well as a link for a Maltese pasta casserole, Timpana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have linked up my boozy tarts as requested! So many delicious recipes to try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole, just linked up 2 tart posts from my blog. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pies and tarts are something I need to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love me some pie! Savory or sweet! Great party. lots of new ideas! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I am late! Everything sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers