Friday 31 March 2017

Food on Friday: Easter Food


ON

Welcome to the last Food on Friday for March! To see what other themes are coming up just go up to my top tab.

The theme for this Food on Friday is Easter Food  - which we will not interpret strictly.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance.  The links from the earlier collection are also on that board.

I'm looking forward to being inspired by your creations!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great Theme - and thanks for hosting, Carole! I'm sharing my vegan ideas for an Easter Feast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry about my broken link! I think I've got it fixed now : )

      Delete
  2. Hi, Carole and all,

    The post for Ma’s Easter Sweet Bread ( # 6 ) also has a link for another Easter Sweet Bread. Your choice for your Easter centrepiece!

    The post for Easter recipes ( # 7 ) has a nice assortment of traditional recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any family dinner requires macaroni & cheese. (#9) Easter is no exception. In our little corner of the US, we make ours differently than many people. There is no cheese sauce involved. It's baked, with shredded cheese and a milk & egg mixture pour over it. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect timing! I need to start coming up with our menu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best I could do is raisin sauce for ham :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason I think Easter has some of the best food. Probably because it is newly spring and the flavors are fresh... and the bunny themed stuff is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lamb is very popular here so I brought a lamb dish with a little twist. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added a couple of dishes. The Shrimp and Asparagus baked en Papillote is to die for, OK,, it's just plain delicious, and perfect as a spring or Easter dish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I double added the same dish! If you could delete the first one... sorry! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers