Friday 10 February 2017

Food on Friday: Chillies



ON

I decided it was time to revisit dishes made with Chillies – what you may call red peppers, chili peppers, jalapenos etc etc.

To add your dish which has chilli in it, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the links to this Pinboard – this is a quick way for you to scan the dishes and choose which ones you want to check out in more detail.  This is the same Pinboard I used for the last chilli collections so you might like to check out the earlier dishes as well!

Have some red hot fun!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Carole... I may have overshared but I love anything with chilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little bit of heat is always welcome when there's snow on the ground. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening Carole, today I have added my Spicy Vegetable dish.
    I tend to use dried Chilli flakes, as I have very little experience of using fresh chillies.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  4. My contribution this week is a recipe for a truly fiery condiment... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love it spicy! Thanks for hosting this great event. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm late, but had to share a couple of fun recipes using chiles. Since I tend to cook a lot with them, but always room for more chile recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers