Friday 16 December 2016

Food on Friday: Lemons & Limes


ON
Where would we be without lemons?  And limes are fabulous too.

To add your dishes/drinks using lemons or limes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance.  The links from the earlier collections are also on that board.

My mouth is watering in anticipation of all the citrussy delights.

10 comments:

  1. Carole, I just so happened to have posted the very thing this morning. Though this time I made Candied Orange Peel, I've also made Lemon and plan to make Lime and Grapefruit soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Evening Carole, Today I have added my preserved lemons and also the classic lemon drizzle cake, which is such a hit with my family.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to catching up with you again in the New Year.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays, Carole and all!

    The post for Ma’s Limoncello Dessert, Maltese Style ( # 15) also has links for the recipes for making Limoncello (Lemon liqueur), Gelato Affogato, Zabaglione, and Pear and Grappa Pound Cake.

    It’s the holiday season and the family gets together - a bit of booze comes in handy!

    Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year Carole. Thanks as always for hosting Food on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just add a post for two methods of making preserved lemons and one for how to use them. Great topic!

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday season Carole and thanks so much for hosting Food on Friday every week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm actually addicted to lemons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, bright citrusy goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting, Carole. Linked up Lemon chiffon cake. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers