Friday 14 October 2016

Food on Friday : Holiday Treats


ON

As the end of the year approaches our minds turn to the holidays.  So I thought that it would be timely to make a collection of Holiday Treats.

To add your Holiday Treats, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about them  into the second box.

I'll be pinning the links to this Pinboard – this is a quick way for you to scan the dishes and choose which ones you want to check out in more detail.

Here's to Happy Holidays!


8 comments:

  1. Another great theme, Carole! : )

    I had a hard time choosing, but I'm posting my "1 mix, 10 Cookies" post, my Easy Vasilopita, and my Mom's Caramel Corn.

    Thanks so much for hosting : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Naturally Sweetened Pumpkin Pie has been a family favorite for years. It is sweetened with honey and pure maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picked a few for you, now to go back and see if I have any more holiday recipes that I can share. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The most wonderful time of the year is rapidly approaching. Time to get my holiday baking list together. Only 10 more weeks till Christmas. Perfect timing for this party. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Evening Carole, I have added my Christmas Mince Pies made with a Frangipane topping.... always a hit with my family.
    I love Christmas baking and will be making my Christmas cake next month.... time enough to add brandy to the cake, each week, before it is then marzipaned and iced.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for allowing me to link up my Adorable Turkey Crust Pumpkin Pie. I'm now following your pinterest board too.
    Thanks again. Renee - Kudos Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love seeing what other people consider holiday food. Of course I brought some sweets ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers