Friday 28 October 2016

Food on Friday : Candies & Sweets


ON


It's definitely party time for this Food on Friday.  I am looking forward to all your Candies & Sweets with some trepidation – it will all be so very tempting to try.

To add your treats to the table just put your name/blog name plus the name of the candy/sweet into the first Mr Linky box and then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

To help you check out the other links I will be pinning them to this Pinboard.

Happy times!

9 comments:

  1. Although these days I try to avoid sweets, I have to admit that there's almost nothing better than homemade candies.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wicked sweet tooth. I know, I know.....but a little here and there can't hurt. Thanks for hosting this great party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing! Looking forward to seeing what everyone shares!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, I've never been a fan of candy, but I do love cakes and pies and tarts and all sorts of baked things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for hosting. I've shared my cousins Fudge Recipe which won a ribbon at the Kansas State Fair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole. Have put up 3 posts for anyone with a sweet tooth. Have a nice weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't joined in a few weeks as I haven't had the right recipes. Lollies posed not challenge though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great weekend Carole!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers