Friday 12 August 2016

Food on Friday : Decadent Delights


ON

This collection is bound to be hazardous to our waistlines!  I thought it would be fun to collect together any dishes that you think match the description of Decadent Delights.  Maybe something that would be great to eat while marvelling at the Olympics???

To add your decadent delights to the collection just pop the dishes name (plus your name/blog name) into the first Mr Linky box and paste the url for your post about it into the second one.

I'll be posting the dishes to this Pinboard.

Have fun … but don't cook and eat the dishes all at once!

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what follows. Hope you have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One could eat one's roasted vegetables on their own, but it's so much more "decadent" (as you're calling for) to bake them in a rich, buttery crust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decadent is my middle name (or should be!) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared a decadent nutella cheesecake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peanut Butter Cheesecake This was one that I always wanted to make and when I finally did, it was so rich, a whole cake fed around 25 people!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excited to see what everyone brings for this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I added a little bit of everything. But these dishes say decadent to me. Gotta see what everyone else brought to the table now. Thanks for hosting this Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carole! Again thanks for hosting our Friday event. I've posted my Churros Cheesecake Bars = omg decadent. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Carole! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Sinfully delicious treats! Great idea. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers