Friday 19 August 2016

Food on Friday : Bananas



 ON

I hope you enjoy eating bananas, because for this Food on Friday we are all going to go bananas!

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance. 

In my opinion you can never have too many banana cake recipes – go for it!

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I love bananas! My favorite fruit! Probably because they have the most sugar lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am bananas for bananas. Thanks for hosting and the break from the sports! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a linky I love! Love me some bananas!! Thank you for hosting this Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Carole and all!
    The post for Ma’s Spiced Banana Cake ( #9 ) also has a recipe for her Allspice Cream Cheese Frosting.

    It also has links for Ma’s Banana Pound Cake With Caramel Glaze, Banana Oatmeal Crumb Cake, Banana Bread and banana daiquiri.
    Hopefully something will appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your timing is perfect. This week I have been reading "Pete The Cat And The Bad Banana" over and over to the 2 year old granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, another week already! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first I didn't think I had a banana recipe, but I found one. :) Still watching the Olympics, but starting to burn out as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers