Friday 6 May 2016

Food on Friday: Pizza


ON


I know, I know – we've done Pizza a few times before but can you really have enough pizza?  Anything pizza like will fit the collection – store bought bases, home made, flat bread bases – whatever.

To add your pizzas, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which also has the links from the earlier collections. 

Pizzas for everyone!

12 comments:

  1. I prefer home made pizza, but unfortunately, I rarely document my masterpieces! Great idea for a collection though. There is really a pizza out there for everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carole and all!

    The pizza recipe ( # 8 ) is a classic. The post has two sets of instructions (for one pizza or for six) for both the dough and the sauce.
    Oh, there’s also a link for a recipe for Penne alla Vodka.
    Manja!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmmm, pizza! I can't wait to see all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love pizza. Thanks for hosting Carole.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've put up a couple. Just for fun, an easy Apple-Cheddar Pizza you can make with a pre-bought crust. And then there's my real homemade three-cheese pizza (the link to the recipe is embedded in my post, which also includes a handy cocktail!), which may be one of the best pizzas I've ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including me! I submitted Grilled Naan Bread Pizzas. Grilled pizza is so, so good, and everyone gets to choose their own toppings. I like hot Italian sausage, arugula (rocket), tomatoes, garlic and mozzarella. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme! I need to make more pizza :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm baking pizza regularly since finding a really good method. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carole,
    I've got a lot of pizzas to choose from since I bake a couple nearly every Friday night. Here's a selection of deep dish, thin crust, and grilled pizzas for you.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers