Thursday 17 March 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Asparagus!


Asparagus with a Lemon Vinaigrette

Food on Friday:  Asparagus  was a lot of fun.  I have chosen a few dishes featuring asparagus to inspire you today.  There were many other great dishes.  If you would like to check them out at a glance,  just head on over to this Pinboard

Sam from My Carolina Kitchen, you've done it again with your fab asparagus dishes particularly your Asparagus with a Lemon Vinaigrette which is up at the top of this post.


J (and Me) – Cooking Jamie brought over this Asparagus and Potato Tart – just lovely.


Kirsten of Farm Fresh Feasts brought over her winning Egg, Country Ham, Asparagus & Leek Pizza


The ever prolific Jenny Eatwell's Rhubarb & Ginger brought Salmon & Asparagus Quicheit does indeed look like a glorious rich indulgence.


Lastly I liked the look of this Asparagus Frittata with Leeks and Ricotta by Linda's Italian Table

2 comments:

  1. I love asparagus and always look forward to it being easy to find again! These all look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole! I served roasted asparagus w/ a bit of balsamic vinaigrette to my Creative Cooking group just today!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers