Thursday 7 January 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Everything That Wobbles!

Strawberry Jellies
 
Food on Friday: Everything That Wobbles came up with an inspiring collection of  quick dishes.  I have chosen a few for you today.  If you would like to check all of them out at a glance,  just head on over to this Pinboard.

Thanks to Lyn of Shoot and Eat for her Strawberry Jellies


Limoncello Panna Cotta Maltese Style by Margaret of I'm Turning 60



An intriguing Baked Yoghurt by Eat Like You Love Yourself.



Orange China Glass Puddings by My Style of Recipes




Cherry Gelatin Fruit Salad by Margaret's Morsels



And for the kids or big kids, Minions Baked Custard by Cooking with Carlee

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking the minions custards! They were so much fun to make and eat. I've never made panna cotta, so I am going to have to check that one out for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers