Friday 15 January 2016

Food on Friday: Ham


ON


Welcome to the first Food on Friday for the New Year!  I hope your year has got off to a good start.  Our weather has been pretty awful for summer but hopefully will improve soon!

The theme for this Food on Friday is ham

To add your ham dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance.  The links from the earlier collection are also on that board.

I'm looking forward to seeing your hammy creations!


15 comments:

  1. Holiday hams always bring a special smile....and leftovers! So I thought I would share one of my family's favorite ham leftover recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your holidays were grand! Glad to see you survived and are back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Carole and all!

    Anna Sultana’s Mushroom and Ham Quiche ( # 9 ) is an easy brunch dish.
    The post also has links for her Torta ta' l-Irkotta, Carmela Soprano’s Pizza Rustica and a healthier pie crust recipe.

    All the best in 2016, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2016 Carole!!! Thank you for coming back with Food on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, may your 2016 and years beyond be filled with joy and gratefulness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeay! Glad to be back for Food on Friday! Great theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This may be my very favorite linkup. I love ham very much! In soup, sandwiches, as an entree....bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belated Happy New Year, hope you enjoyed your break. I added a few links. Hopefully, I didn't duplicate any.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Afternoon Carole, A baked ham is a huge family with my family, but what to do with the bits left over.... make pea and ham soup.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have been on a ham kick lately! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year, Carole! The picture doesn't do this Broccoli Ham Ring justice. Improving my photography skills is at the top of my 2016 to do list! Thanks for hosting. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carole,
    As I searched my blog for "ham" I realized I've got to make protein categories in my Visual Recipe Index by Ingredient. Oy! I buy a large ham and, while we'll eat plenty of it as just ham, there's tons of leftovers and I get very creative. Here's some of my recent ones!
    Thanks for hosting--great suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers