Friday 13 November 2015

Food on Friday: Ready in 30 minutes or less!


ON

The theme – Ready in 30 minutes or less!– was suggested by Jo and Sue

Jo and Sue have been great supporters of Food on Friday – their blog has lots of fabulous dishes – Jo and Sue are twins who share a love of food.  One of my many favourites from Jo and Sue is Salmon and Cream Cheese Puff Pastry– go check it out.

So the idea for this Food on Friday is to build a collection of dishes that are ready to eat in 30 minutes or less!

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance. 

Thanks for all the time savers!  And thanks Jo and Sue for the idea.

15 comments:

  1. Thanks Carole!
    My lasagna says 35 minutes...but that's at the max! And it's sooooo good!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quick recipes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this again Carole, love getting ideas from all the people who share their recipes here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words Carole! :)
    We love 30 minute or less recipes - I am excited to see all the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheers Carole--left you my rosemary chicken--done in 30 minutes and pinned close to 1M times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you asked for it. :) I did a post a while back which was a collection of Q&E meals. So there you go. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need some go to quick recipes for our busy lives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting.

    I love angel hair pasta since it only needs a minute or two and you have dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all about quick meals. I shared a grilled vegetable pasta in a garlic broth with basil. Thanks for hosting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one had my name written all over it. I wrote a 30 minute post earlier in teh year and it's been very popular. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you like my salad with green beans, feta and walnuts. It is always a crowd pleaser wherever I take it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Margaret @ Margaret's Morsels14 November 2015 at 05:53

    Thanks for hosting, Carole! I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea - it's always good to have a library of quick dishes to call on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Evening Carole, Last Christmas I was given a spiralizer as a Christmas present.... and I love it. So I have included sweet potato spaghetti. Its a fabulous dish especially when served with salmon.
    Best wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carole,
    I've linked up some dinners and some appetizers, all that can be whipped up quickly. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers