Thursday 16 July 2015

Need Some Inspiration? Try Desserts!

Triple Chocolate Cheesecake

Food on Friday: Desserts  ended up with such a tempting array of desserts.  It was hard to choose which ones to feature!  There were so many other great desserts.  If you would like to check them out at a glance, just head on over to this Pinboard

Thanks to What's Cooking at Cathy's we have this inspirational Triple Chocolate Cheesecake.  Wow!
 


Continuing the chocolate theme, here's Chocolate Raspberry Tart by My Carolina Kitchen.  The colours are so fantastic!




I found these Apricot Dumplings  by Kitchen Nostalgia quite intriguing.




Indiana Sugar Cream Pie – thanks to Rachel Cotterill – would love to try this one, too!



Kirsten at Farm Fresh Feasts posted about How to Make an Ice Cream Pie at Home




Love the look of these Grilled Pineapple Pavlovas by 37 Cooks.


And for something a bit different – here is Thai Tea Pudding by MJs Kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely inspired! I want to make them all. Thanks for including my pudding!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers