Wednesday 25 March 2015

The Job by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg


The Job is the third in the Fox and O'Hare series – and continues the winning formula.  If I told you the plot you might think it was violent and gory but Evanovich has the touch for making things funny and not gruesome.  I still prefer Stephanie Plum as a heroine but I'm definitely warming up to Kate O'Hare.  You don't have to read this series in order to enjoy the book – but why wouldn't you?

A big thank you to Carol's Notebook for the recommendation.

I have previously posted about The Heist and The Chase – the first 2 in the series.

4 comments:

  1. I read the first of the series....it was okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not familiar with this series, but I am all about reading series and I do like Evanovich so maybe I should add this to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard for so long what a great author Evanovich is. I really need to get reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read one of her books in a long time.

    Thanks for sharing.

    My book entries are below. Don't miss out on the giveaway - it ends tomorrow at midnight.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Entry

    My Book Entry

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers