Friday 13 March 2015

Food on Friday: Thai Food



 ON

Today's Food on Friday is looking for Thai inspired dishes.  Don't worry about complete authenticity – common Thai ingredients include coconut milk,  chili, fish sauce, shrimp paste, coriander, lemongrass, limes, shallots, garlic, red/green/yellow curry pastes, vinegars and rice, of course.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the dishes to this Pinboard which will make it easy for you to check them out at a glance.

Enjoy the tastes of Thailand!



15 comments:

  1. I LOVE Thai food, can't wait to see everyone's recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, now you're talking my language! I've given you a chicken laksa, a tofu noodle salad and a mussel recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. having lived in thailand for 3 years and then honeymooned there last spring, i adore thai food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole,
    I had a recipe from a friend for larb, that called for lemongrass, galangal, Thai basil and kaffir lime leaves. Those 4 jars have found their way into several more dishes (the larb was not . . . edible) and I've linked them above.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole my favourite food this week, I have many Thai recipes on my site, Massaman being just one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thai is my favorite Asian food to cook. Thanks Carole for a great event. I've posted a great curry soup.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Thai flavours and your fish curry looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Carole. Hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice selection, as always. :) Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Thai flavours! Thought I'd share something that isn't traditional Thai, but incorporates its classic flavours in a modern looking dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great selection of recipes Carole. Thanks so much for hosting. This will be my 'go to' list.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mine's Indonesian, not Thai - but the flavors are very typical of the Thai palette.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great collection of Thai recipes, so far! Yum. Have a great weekend Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lots of yummy recipes to bookmark for later! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers