Friday 6 February 2015

Food on Friday: Passionfruit & Tamarillos



 ON

This Food on Friday has a 'fruity' theme – those wrinkled skin beauties passionfruit and the tamarillo (which was called tree tomato when I was a girl).

To add your dishes featuring passionfruit and/or tamarillos, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the links to this Pinboard – this is a quick way for you to scan the dishes and choose which ones you want to check out in more detail.

You will have spotted that there are 2 Mr Linky boxes at the bottom of this post – use the first Food on Friday one for dishes featuring passionfruit or tamarillos. 

There is also a second link up where you can add one dish of your choice that you would like to share – no theme – I've called this Anything Goes.  I'll pin your dishes to a relevant Pinboard too.  The jury's still out on whether you think the second opportunity to link up is a good idea.  If the second link up doesn't get much traction this time, it'll probably be its last outing.

Wishing you all a nice Waitangi Day – wherever you are and whether it's a public holiday for you or not.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry Carole, I hit enter before I changed the link to my Frozen Passionfruit Pavlova. Could you please delete the first entry as it links to last weeks submission. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers