Wednesday 31 December 2014

Nostalgia Alert!

The Poseidon Adventure

I just can't believe this movie dates all the way back to 1972.  I loved it – a disaster movie with a twist (seeing the inside of a ship all upside down).  I also remember winning a trivia contest because for some reason I could remember that the theme song – The Morning After – was sung by Maureen McGovern.  Isn't it funny how irrelevant details will stick when you have trouble remembering other more important stuff.

I suppose it would seem very dated if I watched it again now – certainly I don't remember any fancy special effects really.

1 comment:

  1. An iconic movie of the 1970s! A happy new year to you Carole.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers