Friday 21 November 2014

Food on Friday: Coriander, chervil & chives


 
ON

It's back to herby goodness for this Food on Friday – coriander, chervil & chives.  Some of you may call coriander cilantro.

To add your dish which has coriander, chervil or chives in it, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the links to this Pinboard – this is a quick way for you to scan the dishes and choose which ones you want to check out in more detail.

Here's to the goodness of herbs!

12 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. I just realized I have never used chervil. I didn't plant it when I had a garden and it's one of those herbs I never see at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely herbs! Looking forward to these recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Carole and all!

    The link for Chicken Souvlaki with Homemade Tzatziki Sauce (# 12) has the recipe for both the marinade (which also works with lamb) and the sauce and both use CORIANDER!

    The Tzatziki Sauce also goes well on a salad, if you don’t want meat that night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I've never used chervil either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly my chives died but I do love a coriander recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole my lovely prawn curry is served with a handful of fresh chopped coriander.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carole, I've shared my grain free bhaji bites tonight! What a great idea for this link!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carol, thank you for your visit! It's nice to meet you.
    I added the link to my Calamari Salad. Will be going through the list. Thanks for the hosting. Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Carol! I have shared my 'coriander chicken' . Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've shared one of favourite ways to serve Cauliflower and it uses both chervil and chives. Thanks for hosting this, love getting new recipes and ideas from here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my herbs, so I use them in almost every meal. Cilantro is my favourite! I have linked up a couple of posts that use the whole herb, so cilantro stalks as well as the leaves, and chive flowers as well as the stalks. I don't think I've ever tried chervil....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Carole,
    I have added the link thank you :-),

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers