Friday 10 October 2014

Food on Friday: Oregano & Tarragon













ON     




This collection is for dishes using either or both of Oregano and Tarragon – fresh or dried.

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

I'll be pinning the links to this Pinboard – this is a quick way for you to scan the dishes and choose which ones you want to check out in more detail.

Here's to herby fun!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Carole. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone puts up because I adore tarragon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carole!

    And a big thank you to you for hosting these theme parties! It’s fun getting new ideas and variations using a particular ingredient.

    The recipe for my ma’s Broiled Chicken Oregano, Maltese Style (# 18 ) is easy and, remembering that you’re enjoying warmer weather (as opposed to us in Canada having below freezing nights) great for picnics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Carole. I love both of these herbs and grown them in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great one Carole, happy weekend!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole a twist on the popular spag bol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again for a great party Carole. I posted a recipe using Mexican Oregano.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've missed the last couple of collections because I haven't had anything to enter. YAY! I finally have some recipes with the ingredients you mentioned :) I need to start cooking outside my comfort zone a little more.... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see chicken cutlets and some skewer recipes i want to check out here, Carole!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great recipes to try here. Thanks again for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers