Wednesday 20 August 2014

The Wedding Bees by Sarah-Kate Lynch




Before telling you what I thought of The Wedding Bees by Sarah-Kate Lynch let me first admit something.  The author is a New Zealander so it is possible I am a bit biased.  But actually I got the idea to read this from it being linked up with Books You Loved.
And I did enjoy the book.  This is not intellectual, difficult reading.  It is a happy little story set in the US that involves loss, love, bees and some quirky characters.
For a quick uplifting read, I do recommend this book to you.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds cute. I have never seen a review for this book.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Stopping by from Carole's Books You Loved September Edition. I am in the list as #27.

    My book entry is below.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Book Entry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds like a good read to me!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers