Friday 23 May 2014

Food on Friday: Dried Fruit


 
ON
 
This time Food on Friday is building a collection of dishes using dried fruit in them – whether the dishes are sweet or savoury.  Or, indeed, posts about how to dry fruit too!
To add to the collection just pop the name of your dish into the first Mr Linky box (plus your blog name/name, if you like) and then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.
There are no rules other than having fun!  It would be great if you visited some of the other links – to help you pick which I will be pinning each dish to this Pinboard.
And if you enjoy Food on Friday, it would be lovely if you invited another blog friend along to join in the fun.  If you ask them to leave a comment about it being their first time, we'll know to welcome them properly.
 

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Carole,

    The Raisin / Sultana Cake (#8) is very easy and makes a moist cake.
    I'm thinking of trying it with other dried fruit, too (chopped dried apricots should be nice).

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ate a bag of dried apricots plain...oops! Should've waited for this list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sharing my recipe for Lemon Blueberry Granola, one of my favorite flavor combos. Thanks for having me to the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just shared my pom pom cupcake toppers made from fruit leather! (that's considered dried fruit, right?) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just made raisin-carrot cole slaw with cashews about a month ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shared our Cheesy Apricot Bacon Pull Apart Bread - the recipe calls for fresh apricots but it is really tasty with dried apricots as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incaberries ... something a bit different!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party Carole~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankd Carole! Love recipes with dried fruit! Have a great weekend J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Carole, It is lovely to join your party and although I have added an unseasonal cake, once tried you will love my Christmas Cake.
    Best Wishes
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya! I'm glad to say I'm back again. :) So happy to be bringing you some lovely dried fruit recipes from Christmas Pudding (a bit early, but better early than late!) to a traditional English recipe for Yorkshire Curd Tart - which is just To.Die.For. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope your computer starts behaving itself soon. PC problems are the worst! You might have to bake yourself silly with some of these dreamy sounding dried fruit recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carole,
    It worries me how bonded I am with my computer!
    I've got a bunch of recipes for you, using dried cherries, dates, and raisins.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers