Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn

The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn

I was slow to get into The Kitchen Counter Cooking School by Kathleen Flinn but ended up enjoying the book. 

It certainly redoubled my efforts at trying not to waste food and led to a clear out of old spices from my spice drawers.  Now I have to find somewhere that sells spices in bulk so you can buy small quantities of each.

I also learned a better way to scramble eggs which I have already posted about here.
If you are an incredibly accomplished cook, this book is not for you.  But if you sometimes buy processed foods – and don't we all? – then this book may be very helpful as well as being simply a good story.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers