Wednesday 23 October 2013

Relish by Lucy Knisley

Relish by Lucy Knisley


Relish by Lucy Knisley is a gem of a book.  It's quirky, unusual and totally endearing.

It is a quick read – one result of there being mostly the author's cartoons rather than text.  The drawings are fun but the content is also magic.  Rather than continue to rave on, I will just show you some more representative pages.



If you like food and cartoons, this is definitely the book for you.  It isn't a recipe book as such although it does contain a number of recipes.




I got this one from the library but will be buying my own copy soon.  This is her second book.  The first one was called French Milk.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. It does look like a fun (and helpful too!) book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book and French Milk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks adorable and I'll bet you learn from it as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers