Wednesday 24 April 2013

Need some inspiration? Try Soup – Part II




Need some inspiration today is drawn from Food on Friday: Soup – just like last week.

If you would like to see the Pinboard with all the links, please click here



We start today with Carrot Soup by Simple Living and Eating.  Well done Diane!


And here's another take on a soup made from vegetables – Cream of Broccoli Soup by ButterYum – and she has lightened it up by using skim milk.



The fantastic Justin from Behind the Bites brought us this Bacon, leek and tomato soup.



This chicken corn chowder by One Bite at a Time looks so delicious.



I love the flavour of laksa, so I had to show you this Pumpkin Rice Laksa by J (And) Me – Cookie Jamie.



I just love the presentation of this Slow Cooker Potato and Ham Soup by The Pastry Chef's Baking.

Next week's showcases in Need Some Inspiration? will be drawn from Food on Friday: Salmon.  See you then!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carole - thanks for including me in your lineup! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am honoured to be featured. I am glad you love laksa too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers