Wednesday 12 September 2012

Need some inspiration? Try Beef – Part II




This Wednesday is time for the second part of Need Some Inspiration? Try Beef.
Here are 6 more of the links showcased for your enjoyment.



Slow Cooker Braised Asian Short Ribs Over Brown Rice


Hummus, Red Pepper and Roast Beef Crostini by Courtney at Bake.Eat.Repeat.

Hummus, Red Pepper and Roast Beef Crostini  

Bill's Chili by Brianne from Cupcakes and Kale Chips 

Bill's Chili

Boeuf Bourguignan by Tisa from Blessings From My Kitchen

Boeuf Bourguignan

 Mozzarella Layered Meatloaf by Maria at Little Mys Ninja

Mozzarella Layered Meatloaf

 Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves by Sharon at A Few of My Favorite Things.

 Li'l Cheddar Meat Loaves

 Please do drop by Food on Friday: Beef to check out the many other great links.  You can find all the Food on Friday's in a special sidebar to the right.  And if you have a great beef post, please do link it in.  It is a great resource for inspiration as to what can be done with beef.

PS  I have also created a Pinboard for the Food on Friday: Beef links.  You can find it here




4 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! I've just followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole for linking my dish here. You are quite the encourager and I love all the inspiration here :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made beef this weekend as well. Shredded beef, which is similar to pulled pork. Here's the link to an earlier post.


    http://www.heatherpearson.com/2011/02/recipe-thursday-shredded-beef.html

    you are welcome to 'pin' it, however that works since I haven't looked in to how to do it,

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers